What would happen if the European livestock sector shrinks as suggested by the Farm to Fork initiative?
- Meat should be imported from other countries, where producing has a greater impact on the climate.
- Emissions know no borders: global pollution would increase.
- The economic impact on our imports would increase.
- Jobs in the fields would be eliminated, in our rural world.
- The meat sector not only offers food for humanity, it is also part of other economic sectors.
- Reducing the meat sector in Europe would increase C02, deepen the crisis in the countryside and cause an unprecedented economic crisis.
El sector cárnico es parte de la solución para conseguir alimentos saludables y frenar el cambio climático